Sunday 16 September 2012

BANGKOK 2010

   Little Auni suggested that I change the name of my blog to something Zizan-esque coz I'm always writing about Zizan. But I started this blog because my thoughts were a-wandering. Hence the name 'wanderingthots'. And my do they wander a lot lately!!!


   This post is about my trip to Bangkok in 2010. But since Zizan is a recurring theme, his name shall appear anyway...Trust me, it's all related! Semuanya ada sangkut-paut hehehe....

   Okay sabar la dengan kisah yg agak bersimpang-siur ini. Early in the year I was miserable and overworked. Bukan sekadar berkorban dengan kerjaya tapi rasa macam nak terkorban dah. I was given a project with 2 other people. Kisahnya these two people memang hampeh & tak bekerjasama langsung.   I really wanted things to work out and spent my own money and time on this project. I did get the result I wanted but I still feel it wasn't worthed. Yes, I do believe that 'Kerja kerana Allah dan bukan manusia, maka kita takkan kecewa'. True, true. But I can't believe how some people can be so irresponsible!

  Now balik pada Zizan tadi. At that time I prayed a lot and it helped but if I didn't think about the economy, I would have quit my job. I went home late and tired and thought about work again at home. Watched tv and changed the channel like Harith Iskandar said, 411, 412, 413, 481 etc but nothing was fun. Then my bro turned on Super Spontan. I remember that skinny boy Zizan from Raja Lawak 1. Wah dah handsome Zizan sekarang and I never realized he was so funny! After that, I decided rather than think about those idiots baik I focus on Zizan mwahahaha. So! Zizanitis is the best cure for job stress!
   
  Okay now Bangkok. When I went there, the Red Shirts demonstrations were just beginning. My mum wasn't happy to let me go but I was crying my eyes out coz I made plans already. Waa kenapa time aku nak pegi dorang buat hal!! But I had a friend there and he said it was safe at that moment and he would be there if anything happened.

   The first day I arrived was also the first day of the demos. My friend asked, "Nak tengok demo?" and I said yes. I wasn't scared coz he and other friends were there. Anyway sampai sana, it was like a pasar malam. Everyone was happy and there were a few Muslim Red Shirts yang pakai tudung lagi. My friend said that it's always safe in the beginning, but the trouble will start when the violent gangs arrive from outside of Bangkok. Siap ada orang jual roti canai...but Thai version.

  That was one of the best experiences of my life. Anyway there I realized how hard it was to earn a living. The young guy in the pic is Choke. He travelled all the way from Chiangmai to get a job. He's studying for his PhD and guess what his job is? Bell boy!!! And look in the picture...see how those old folks still have to earn a living? Kat sini pasti dah pencen dan main dengan cucu...Anyway I stayed at New World Hotel which is owned by a Muslim. The food is halal so takde was-was. If you go to Bangkok do stay there! Pad Thai sedap sesangat...!

   So whenever I feel that my job is a lost cause, I think about Choke and the many other Muslim Thais who work at that hotel. Bersyukurlah Needa oii!!! Anyway, see how it's all related...lousy job situation, Bangkok and Zizan.... til next time :)


3 comments:

  1. wahhh Zizanitis tul ni hehe..awk hari tuh ada gi iftar bersama zizan kan??ada x tngkp gmbr together-gather ngan zizan??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ada...hihi..xleh tunjuk la...malu..hihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe dh agak dh..ala nk tgk laa tjuk kt sy je dh laa hehe member sy sorang ada gi jugak iftar tuh hari tuh..oklaa pernh jmpa zizan in person =) sy x pernah lgi.

    ReplyDelete