Wednesday 26 September 2012

HANTU KAPCAI PREVIEW: A ROMBONGAN CIK NEEDA STORY

Salam, sorry everyone for taking so long. And last nite I couldn't do any live tweeting because my battery went dead. Probably because I snapped so many photos of You-Know-Who LOL.

 

Anyway, I was about to go jogging on Friday evening when Mel rang me up and most frantically told me that there was a Hantu Kapcai Preview ticket-giveaway-contest on the Hantu Kapcai Facebook page. She said they'd just posted it, so if I joined right then, I was sure to win. Well, win I did! Yayyy...I won 2 tickets and so did Mel, but since she couldn't go, I had 4 passes in my hands. Yani's in Brunei...waaaa...so of course the next name on my list is Ain. I really wanted the other two tix to go to one of us aka a Zizan Family member (that's our new name...haha) or at least a Jozanner. But it's on Tuesday, and everyone's either busy or too far away.

Anyway my ex-student Hadi (who just got back from the US) was all too willing to tag along and he lured his old 'sparring partner' Zati into driving us there. Zati, btw, is the most amazing driver and we got to the Cathay Cineleisure@Curve in no time. 

To cut a long story short, by 8.15 the stars started arriving. I must that Ain has very good 'radar' abilities because she spotted Zizan the second he arrived. Hahaha...cayalah Ain! I really didn't notice him at all, coz the crowd seemed to swallow his tiny frame :)

We did a 100m sprint ala Usain Bolt and was right in front of Zizan in no time. Hahaha. I was determined to pass him something that Mel made. I told her earlier that our family members had so many messages to relay to Zizan. She said she'd figure something out and -tadaaa- she created 'This is Our Story'...a scrapbook of your tweets and profiles. I was really in a rush on Tuesday and couldn't snap photos of all the pages. But rest assured that all the Usual Suspects ie @nurRashid, @afqJZ, @hanishayden, @aunirozmi, @miss_syahbanu, @ainie86, and many others are in there. Oh you too @adyanny!!!

I waited a long time to pass it to Zizan by hand, but there were so many reporters and I didn't want to disturb him doing his job. Coz that's him working...while to us it's just entertainment. Anyway, I must say he's one of the nicest human beings on earth and after the endless stream of reporters he patiently said "Bolehhhhh" to all the fans who wanted to snap photos with/of him. BTW, during the interviews coz I was right in front of him, he would say "Betul tak?" or "Teruk kan dia ni?" to me (as in he's teasing the reporters lah). But this was very unexpected and made me lose my focus on taking his photo...hahaha

Okay so finally it was almost show time, so I passed the gift over to Marina Juki, his manager. I told her to please pass it to him coz Mel spent all night doing it and she smiled ever so warmly and said okay. 

Then I coincidentally passed Zizan at the door, and I told him, "Kami semua ada hadiah utk Zizan, nanti ambik dekat Marina ye.  Ni sbb dorg semua sayang sgt kat Zizan sampai tak tido malam." 

Zizan laughed and said, "Ye ke, saya terharulah macam ni, bagitau dorg terima kasih banyak2 ye".

Anyway, please please please don't expect any miracles to happen like he's going to your house tomorrow or what. Doakan la the album did get into his hands, mana la tau, kalut-kalut, ramai-ramai, tertinggal ke apa (harapnya tidak la). Tapi kata Zizan, "Sebelum kecundang, kita mesti berusaha". Jadi Mels & I dah berusaha utk ualls okay...hehe...itu aje yg termampu, apa pun kita minat dia utk seronok-seronok, jadi jangan la kita nak merajuk ke, nak marah dia ke apa sedangkan dia pun tak bersalah apa-apa. Fans dia memang ramai, respek kat dia kalau saya sendiri rasanya dah cabut...till then, tata :)

PS: this afternoon Zizan RT Mel's message...adakah? mmm tak tau lahhhh...hahaha

 

8 comments:

  1. waaaa so sweet...thanks to you n mel..sweet giler la..saya pun x terpikir idea mcm tuh..briliant laa..hope sampai la ke tangan zizan kan..apapun thank you so much ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh tu lah, tp Mel punya idea...camne nak sampaikan pesan semua orang. Mlm tu seronok sgt, dia mmg kuat menyakat orang la...sy nak amik gmbr ain terketar2 pastu dia gelak, dia ckp, "aik ketar?" hahaha lagi la nak tergolek sian Ain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, thank you so much Akak Needa and Ain!! Seriously, saya rasa nak nangis tadi baca. Kebetulan Akak tweet lepas saya baru bangun dari nap.. Terus baca, pedih pulak mata. Haha ^_^ I really wish we could see zizan's reaction when he read that scrapbook. Yes, that was really a super brilliant idea! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terharu baca yg akk tulis..mmg bestlah kita semua dalam 1 family.
    Ain nk ucpkan byk2 terima kasih sbb bawa jumpa Zizan Dn Terima ksh utk Mel sbb bt hadih utk Zizan yg sgt menarik dn kretif sgt.
    Alah pasal gbr tu,ok jer.Janji ada gbr ain dgn Zizan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, at this moment, Zizan baru tweet Akak!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yani ohhh Yani benarkah bebarkah benarkah jhjkahagdjfjjgnvdjjnndjn

    ReplyDelete
  7. cantik present tu ! nnt kite wat lg sesame eh ~ nk bg smthing that zizan xkan lupa n menambah naik kan smagt zizan ! yeahh ! excited lak ! hihihi.. :)

    ReplyDelete